How To Know Who Have Seen My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply follow these actions and also you will certainly succeed in learning Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Manual technique to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will certainly observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As mentioned it will just show those visitors Who already have actually set up the Extension.
Handbook Method To See Who saw your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the best corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This big listing of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete listing of close friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We hope you discovered Who visits your account frequently! If you similar to this post please show your good friends by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.