How To Make Photos Private In Facebook
Method 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will open up the picture.
- The photo needs to be one that you submitted, not just among you that another person uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol generally looks like a shape of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly alter your image's privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's present privacy setup. For instance, the album may have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the surprise album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced appropriate corner of the photo as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.