How To Post To Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to post. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your web content into the post box. You can likewise add a colored background by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the choices situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick an image or video from your computer system to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to tag in the post. Labelled Friends will certainly get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose a feeling or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the home window.