How to Schedule A Post On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Gain access to your alternative Facebook page. It is very important to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for web pages you have actually produced-- things like teams, fan web pages, service pages, and so forth. To get to among these web pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the top right of your primary feed screen (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a local business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you have actually developed, begin typing a standing update in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you could additionally put media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow beside heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day as well as time. In the home window that pops up, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the time as well as utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You should schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be set up to upload instantly at the day as well as time you have actually provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.