How To Search Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook as well as log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is satisfied, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the email alert you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to watch every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to utilize the web browser search performance to swiftly discover posts you intend to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to watch different post types consisting of wall messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, video clips, check-ins, web pages as well as events.
4. Click "Older Things First" to choose different type choices for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to use the internet browser search capability to promptly locate messages you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter search phrases to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to search your Facebook wall making use of the web browser search performance.