Link Business Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You can link your personal account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and can pick what sort of web content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you could choose how much details you wish to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Now you'll be able to merely publish a standing update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both services as well as post two separate updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will instantly abbreviate your post with an automatically produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the initial message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, examine the "My Facebook page" choice and also pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall.