Now you could make a photo comment rather than simply basic text, or post both a text comment as well as a picture to highlight it. Whatever image you opt to post shows up in the listing of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Post Photo Comment Facebook
This is a specifically great feature to have for birthdays as well as other vacation desires because photos typically state greater than words.
Previously, to include a photo to a comment, you had to upload a picture someplace on the web and after that put the code that connected to the picture. It was messy as well as not as very easy as it is now.
The best ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are slightly various depending on how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you want to reply to.
- Go into any kind of text, if you desire, and after that click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the applications for Android as well as iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook application then:
- Tap comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Enter a text comment and also tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this approach to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop web site, however rather the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the offered message box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Image or Image Library to pick the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.