Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in feature is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop and Skype for Internet. If you wish to utilize Skype on Android, here is what you should do:
Skype with Facebook Login
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the telephone number or e-mail address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login using Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately log in via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype authorization to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have access to your news feed, as well as gain access to Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to use. Check out the Skype regards to use, and afterwards click I concur - continue. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the next time you open it.