Change Your Facebook Url
Changing your Facebook Web Page Name
Transforming your business name on your Facebook web page normally calls for authorization from Facebook before it can work. Your insurance claim could be rejected if the recommended brand-new name is not close sufficient to the current name or goes against any of their web page guidelines. If your Facebook web page has not been utilized and has few likes, the simplest point may be to produce a brand-new page with the brand-new name. However, this is never ever suggested for energetic pages with a large amount of likes as well as involvement.
For more details on how you can change your web page name, have a look at Facebook's support area.
The one-of-a-kind identifier in your Facebook web page url (the closing of the link as suggested by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your url includes your web page name with a lengthy string of numbers, you do not have a special username associated with your web page.
Points to think about When Changing Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you could comply with these steps.
- Bear in mind not all pages are eligible to produce a username, specifically if the page is relatively brand-new with very little task.
- If you wish to transform your username, you could just be provided one possibility to transform it.
- The wanted username could not be utilized by any individual else, so remember you can not always obtain the one you want.
- Facebook has specific guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see here.
- If you alter your username, your old Facebook link will certainly not redirect to your brand-new link. Meaning, anywhere the old Facebook page url is linked will certainly no more work.
Steps to Change Your Facebook URL/ Username
-From the top of your Web page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username section.
-Go into a new username as well as click Check Availability.
-If the username you want is available, click Confirm to save it.