If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Fan Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us understand everything about it in the comments.