Dimensions Of The Facebook Cover Photo
Exactly what are the dimensions of my Page's account photo and cover picture?
Your Page's profile photo:
- Screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices as well as 50 × 50 pixels on many attribute phones
- Should be at least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will certainly be chopped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left and also 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from all-time low and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover picture on smartphones
Your Page's cover photo:
- Display screens at 851 pixels vast by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computer systems and also 640 pixels vast by 360 pixels high on mobile phones
- Doesn't display on function phones
- Have to go to least 399 pixels broad as well as 150 pixels high
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall as well as less than 100 kilobytes
-For account pictures as well as cover pictures with your logo design or message, you might obtain a much better result by using a PNG data.
What concerning the resolution?
As well as this dimension adjustment we've gone for a high resolution suggestion due to the fact that we are likewise taking into consideration the increase of greater res devices such as Retina Show-- you desire your cover images to look all crisp and also clear there also don't you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent as well as covers off practically any other gadget presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook doesn't help when it claims "Keep in mind that your cover photo must be at the very least 400 pixels wide as well as 150 pixels tall". This is simply a minimum dimension as well as in our experience we locate it way too grainy as well as the suggestions offers no support on risk-free locations for message.
As long as it's not an insane dimension you will not be punished for uploading a good huge high res picture (this utilized to be the instance with Facebook Teams where compression was used) however no more.
One word of warning, depending upon the display you utilize to see (i.e. non high res/retina display), you might discover the photo a little blurry. We have actually explore JPG vs PNG and a selection of dimensions from 640x360 right to 1640x923. Now 820x461 commonly looks the sharpest on older displays yet we 'd still advise 1920px x 1080px for best future proofing.