Facebook Help Center Phone Number
Approach 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your account settings.
- Privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to handling a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could additionally have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover usual concerns and also issues.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of steps that describe how you can treat your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, after that following the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, simply click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a few words related to your grievance. You should see several ideas appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here just connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for an answer to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, skip in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having issues with ads, your questions are usually resolved in this area.
- To delve into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your existing problem listed anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Complaint by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower ideal side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Credentials Questions form. Here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the following types, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen then click your recommended language.
7. Complete the issue kind. This will certainly vary from person to person based upon one's personal info and the nature of one's complaint, yet make certain to be as comprehensive as feasible when completing this type. You need to consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to arrive. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so anticipate your e-mail to get here as necessary within three to five service days.
Method 3: Submitting a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really currently impaired), you won't be able to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You can additionally make use of a phone number here.
4. Key in your full name. Make sure the name detailed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also should publish an image of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID available, take one now as well as send it to on your own via e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID picture. This will post it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you could warrant the awakening of your account. Think about consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you might not obtain a response for numerous days.
- If you do not get an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Approach 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Make sure you could access whichever system you prefer to select.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you provided your phone number, you should get a text with a code.
- If you select email, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could likewise choose to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).