If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page before the two week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could see it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize about it in the remarks.