If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How Can I Delete A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.