If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do I Cancel A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to delete your page you could restore it by going to the page before both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives elsewhere? Let us understand everything about it in the remarks.