Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a bit with these steps.
How Do I Change Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you want to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and also the picture is established as your profile image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to make use of.
- While the picture is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that choose Done when you're ended up.