There are several methods to do this but we will check out submitting them from your computer system and also this overview will certainly show you how.
How To Add A Photo To A Post On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're uploading multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will submit your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the article by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You can also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you want to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.