How To Block Someone From Facebook Business Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to view the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You could view a checklist of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and also pick "Banned" in individuals Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the person to access your page one more time.
Benefit: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: