How to Change My Page Name On Facebook
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More option to watch all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and also approve your new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your concern might be included in the commonly asked questions section.