It seems there is an one-time switch permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to secure a better LINK and also email than the arbitrarily generated number designated by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer as soon as you select the new one.
How To Change Ur Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field given. Facebook will let you understand whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you change it once. You are additionally meant to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. When you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook account as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.