How To Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" button. You could link your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will have to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and can select exactly what sort of content you wish to share by clicking packages.
Below you can make a decision how much details you wish to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Now you'll be able to just upload a condition update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both solutions and upload two different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 character limitation, it will automatically abbreviate your post with an automatically created brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" choice and also pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.