How to Name A Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess as well as accept your new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your question could be included in the faqd section.