Now you could make a photo comment rather than simply common message, or post both a message comment and a picture to illustrate it. Whatever photo you choose to publish shows up in the list of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
How To Post A Photo In Facebook Comment
This is a specifically great function to have for birthdays and various other vacation dreams since pictures frequently claim more than words.
Formerly, to include a photo to a comment, you needed to post a picture somewhere on the internet then place the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and not as simple as it is now.
Ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The details steps to do this are somewhat different depending upon just how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your preferred web browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you wish to reply to.
- Go into any text, if you want, and after that click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you intend to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and also iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment beneath the post you wish to Comment on to raise the digital key-board.
- Get in a message comment and touch the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and then touch Done or whatever various other button is made use of on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Site-- Use this method to send picture comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop site, however rather the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the provided message box, touch the camera icon next to the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Image or Photo Library to choose the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.