So, while the details below will certainly give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that might develop. In the steps below, I'll show you the best ways to check the safety and security prior to you also post, to see if it's worth sharing.
How To Post To Twitter From Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you have not viewed it already, do not enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will most likely simply annoy your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that present a world icon. This suggests that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, simply select the LINK in the internet browser and duplicate it. Because you get on the page devoted to this certain video, picture, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the material you wish to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you intend to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to shorten the link yourself, you could constantly make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.