Right here are the 3 major methods you could effectively log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS gadget.
How To Sign Out Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook application.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should enter into the Settings of your Android tool.
- Close the app if you have it open, and eliminate it from your recent apps list, or else this technique will not function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, and scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and also Clear data.
Now when you go back to tap on Messenger in your app drawer, you must see that it won't log you in automatically.
Pro idea: If someone else intends to use your phone to examine their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply have to tap Switch over Account to sign into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, opportunities excel that you've got the Facebook app as well. From the Android Facebook application, tap the More switch on the leading right (which must look like three lines), after that most likely to Account Settings, adhered to by Safety as well as login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, after that just select the Messenger session and also faucet Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Launch chat app.
- Tap the symbol for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately up until you could spot the highlighted words, data USAGE PLAN. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Touch the menu bar on the leading left corner.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap PROGRAMMER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually until you could see plainly your ACCOUNT IMAGE on top right edge. Tap your photo to reveal the fall food selection.
- Tap LOG OUT from that fall menu.
Viola! You have actually finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are currently able to visit a different user on it.
II. UTILIZING MAIN FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Launch the main Facebook application.
- Touch the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down up until you locate Settings. Tap it.
- Faucet PROTECTION.
- Faucet ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Find the access that notes these:.
Tool Kind: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon alongside that log to end its session.
You do not have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the chat application or finish the active session at the primary Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application making use of these methods?