How to View Your Facebook Search History
Click the equipment symbol in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, and also visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the app's summary web page. On the next page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section lets you see all the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous minutes to fill the first time as it recovers your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details web page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the app to get your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the Who Unfriended You web page that loads. You will see a listing of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before section. If somebody has deleted you as a friend because you installed the app, then that individual's name is shown in this section. For finest results, wait a few days to a few weeks before returning to the application to inspect who has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You could go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the web page to see all the pictures that you have ever before posted to your Facebook account. The first time the app loads, it might take a number of minutes to show the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see every one of the pictures ever before submitted by that Friend. You could independently see the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.