Make Friends List On Facebook
To create a Friend List, adhere to these steps:
1. From the Web page, look on the right side of the web page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to expand the News Feed menu once and afterwards click the See All web link below the menu to expand it also further.
This brings you to a listing of all the various methods you can view News Feed, consisting of seeing only particular sorts of stories or stories from particular lists.
3. Click the Manage Lists alternative (the last item in the List).
The Manage Lists web page shows up. Simply puts, a page that provides all your listings.
4. Click the Develop List switch in the upper-right edge.
The Develop New List window appears.
5. In the List Name box, type the name of your List.
Maybe something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Include friends that belong on this List by inputting their names in the Participants box.
Facebook autocompletes as you kind. Press Enter when you highlight the appropriate friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Now, any place Friend Details show up on Facebook, including where you set personal privacy, you have accessibility to the new List you just developed.
Friend Lists you create are private, so even if the List you're messaging is known in your mind as Annoying Colleagues, all that your aggravating associates see is a listing of names. Participants of Smart Lists have the ability to see the name of a listing they have actually been contributed to.