Post To Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to publish. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You could additionally add a tinted history by clicking among the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add more content to your post. If you want to add even more to your post, click one of the alternatives situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a picture or video from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Labelled Friends will get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose an emotion or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.