Problems Logging Out Of Facebook
Option to Facebook App Logout Trouble
The service for this popular Facebook problem is to move the app into internal storage. Just follow the actions given below:
- Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications
- Faucet on the Facebook Application.
- Relocate the app to the internal storage completely.
- Reboot the phone
- Login once more.
- After spending a long time, Close the app.
- Reactivate the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this moment then you will certainly be able to login immediately without entering that as long e-mail ID as well as password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Can not logout of Facebook, clicking arrow on top bar takes me to basic settings instead of sign off
You could try to Clear Currently the Cache, Cookies, as well as Website Preferences with Time array to clear set to Everything using Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Recent Background and check.
If the problem lingers, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox attribute can deal with many issues by restoring Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while conserving your crucial details. Note: This will cause you to lose any kind of Expansions, Open internet sites, as well as some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
-Firefox will close and also reset. After Firefox is done, it will certainly show a window with the info that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open with all manufacturing facility defaults applied.
More information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and setups post.
Did this repair your issues? Please report back to us!