Schedule A Post On Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is essential to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have developed-- points like groups, follower web pages, organisation pages, and more. To get to one of these web pages, click the small arrow in the top right of your main feed screen (near the globe and lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've created.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the exact same menu. See our article on creating a local business page to find out more.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually created, begin inputting a condition upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you could additionally insert media into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue as well as white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and also time. In the window that appears, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the moment and also using the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-All times refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be set up to publish automatically at the date and time you have actually provided. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.