Who Sees My Facebook
It is simple. Just follow these actions and also you will do well in learning Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Manual approach to see Who viewed my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook account, and also you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be shown disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who already have mounted the Extension.
Manual Approach To See Who viewed your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the appropriate edge, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your full checklist of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly discover visitors Who have actually visited your facebook profile.
We hope you found out Who visits your profile frequently! If you like this short article please show to your close friends by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.