If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
Delete My Facebook Page Now
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page before both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.