Facebook Customer Support Phone Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the options toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse cursor over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login as well as your profile setups.
- Privacy as well as Safety - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Coverage - Covers basic coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) in addition to managing a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover typical problems and issues.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation extra options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of steps that explain how you can treat your circumstance.
- As an example, Facebook recommends taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, just click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a few words connected to your issue. You need to see several suggestions turn up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for a response to a certain problem not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having concerns with ads, your questions are normally attended to in this area.
- To look into advertising, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your present problem noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending a Complaint via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced right side of the web page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Credentials Questions form. Right here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the following kinds, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and after that click your recommended language.
7. Submit the grievance type. This will differ from one person to another based on one's personal info and also the nature of one's problem, however be sure to be as extensive as feasible when completing this type. You must consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to show up. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your e-mail to arrive appropriately within 3 to five business days.
Method 3: Submitting a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't currently disabled), you won't be able to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise make use of a telephone number here.
4. Key in your full name. Make sure the name detailed here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to upload a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID readily available, take one currently as well as send it to on your own via email so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can validate the resurgence of your account. Take into consideration consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you could not get an action for several days.
- If you do not obtain a feedback within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" area in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Ensure you could access whichever platform you choose to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your chosen medium of interaction for a code. For instance, if you listed your contact number, you ought to get a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can also decide to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).