Facebook Link Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your News Feed and kind or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the corner of the image preview to pick the photo you intend to accompany your post, if this option is offered. You could likewise get in a message to accompany your web link, pick the audience with whom you want to share it or tag certain friends right now.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
How you can post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the link you intend to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're checking out a link on a Web page, right-click it and also select the copy choice. If you're watching a text web link, like the web browser's address bar on top of the window, highlight the web link and after that right-click it and choose "Copy".
3. Access your Facebook business page.
4. Click in the message box below the status area. Package expands and permits you to enter it.
5. Type a short summary or comment right into package.
6. Paste the link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box and also select "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to place the link on a different line from anything you've typed already. After the preview of the web link shows up, go on and also delete the URL you pasted. The text as well as graphic of the preview leads the visitor to the connected website.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The materials of service web pages are public yet you could indicate a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the alternative exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail generally shows up and also frequently you could click arrows listed below it to pick a different photo. You can also check the box next to the "No Thumbnail" option if you don't want an image in all. If no thumbnail shows up, then Facebook was incapable to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook company page.