How Do I Make Pictures Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you intend to make private. This will open the image.
- The photo should be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon typically appears like a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly change your image's personal privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's existing personal privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Tip: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower best corner of the photo and pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.