How Do You Link Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your individual profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username and password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and could choose exactly what sort of web content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Here you could choose just how much info you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to merely upload a condition upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both services and upload 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will instantly truncate your article with an instantly produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" option and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall.