How Do You Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open gain access to makes you awkward, right here's exactly how you could prevent these viewings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, as well as enter your personal timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name as well as profile picture, located on the right side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click on the button that states "Friends" This link will certainly lie straight over the box where you write standing updates, article photos/videos, and create life occasions.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the leading right edge, as well as try to find a little image of a pencil. Click on this, and after that click the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Ultimately, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the best side, as well as pick the personal privacy setup that functions finest for you.
If you intend to have the most privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have other options. You could make the list offered to individuals who are friends with you (Friends), or restrict it to your particularly friends (friends Except Colleagues). You can even create a custom list of who can, as well as could not access the list (Customized). If you later on determine to go down these protection constraints entirely, you could constantly make your friends list readily available to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see various other alternatives for who can, and can not, view your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We wish your improved safety and security settings will certainly offer you satisfaction as you explore the most prominent social media network on the planet.