How To Block A Page On Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to check out the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of verification box and also click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can view a list of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also choose "Banned" in the People Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to enable the individual to access your page again.
Incentive: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: