Now you can make a photo comment rather than just basic text, or post both a message comment and also a photo to highlight it. Whatever picture you choose to submit shows up in the checklist of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How To Comment On Facebook With A Picture
This is a specifically wonderful feature to have for birthdays and also other vacation dreams considering that images commonly claim greater than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to submit an image somewhere online then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was messy as well as not as simple as it is currently.
How to Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are a little various relying on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favored web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed under the post you wish to reply to.
- Get in any type of message, if you desire, and then click the camera symbol at the best side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you intend to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android as well as iOS smart phones, tap the Facebook application and then:
- Faucet comment under the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the online key-board.
- Enter a text comment as well as tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you wish to comment with then touch Done or whatever various other switch is used on your device to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this method to submit photo discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop computer site, but rather the mobile web site:
-Tap Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the provided message box, tap the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Photo or Image Library to select the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.