It appears there is a single button enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to pick something brand-new. If you never picked a username to start with, currently's your chance to protect a much better URL and also e-mail than the arbitrarily generated number assigned by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore as soon as you pick the new one.
How To Edit My Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field provided. Facebook will allow you recognize whether that username is readily available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you alter it as soon as. You are additionally intended to use your real name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook account and also energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.