How to Find Facebook History
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and also go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the application's description web page. On the following page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates So Far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area lets you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes a number of mins to load the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's info page. On the following display, you are asked to allow for the app to fetch your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You page that loads. You will see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Before area. If somebody has erased you as a friend considering that you set up the app, then that person's name is shown in this section. For finest results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to inspect who has erased you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your web browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see pictures in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You could return to this sight any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to check out all the pictures that you have ever before published to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it could take numerous minutes to display the images.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will certainly see all the pictures ever published by that Friend. You could independently check out the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.