So, while the details below will certainly give you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety problems that might occur. In the steps below, I'll show you the best ways to check the security before you also upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post Facebook To Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't enjoyed it already, do not see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the individual Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very limited, it will probably simply annoy your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that present a world icon. This implies that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are all right, just choose the LINK in the browser and duplicate it. Since you get on the web page devoted to this certain video clip, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the material you intend to share. In this instance, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, head over to Twitter and produce your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the link on your own, you could constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.