How To Post On Your Facebook Wall
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material right into the post box. You could additionally include a colored history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click among the alternatives located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Labelled Friends will get the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.