How To Repost On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you intend to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select that you intend to share the post with. You could repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a private message to an additional individual.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to choose to omit particular individuals or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however supplies the chance to include in the initial message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While rare, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you desire to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit rating to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private user, ensure you have permission to do so. If the post has individual info, the customer may not want the post shown any individual outside their own circle of friends.