Facebook gives different listings of the people as well as other Pages who have actually liked your Page. The checklists are sorted to ensure that the most recent 'likes' of your Page show up initially.
How To See Who Likes Your Facebook Page
Steps to discovering who has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet computer:
1. Go to your Facebook business Page. (Make sure you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device actions better down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the list of choices left wing and click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals as well as Various other Pages' area opens up, it will available to a listing of 'Individuals That Such As This Page' and program:.
- Their profile photo.
- Their name.
- The day each one liked your Page.
You could scroll via the names to see that has actually liked your Page - they're sorted starting with the most current sort - or utilize the search field (see listed below) to locate a specific name.
To find what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The checklist will certainly include the Page name, the Page's account picture as well as the day when they liked your Page.
On a mobile phone:
- Go to your Facebook service Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that appears near and also below your Page's cover photo.
- Scroll down the list of alternatives up until you discover the 'Edit Settings' link, then click.
- Scroll down the list of 'Settings' until you pertain to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Choose from the menu alternatives given to see the information you have an interest in seeing:
> People Who Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Prohibited Individuals as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page supplies a wide range of details concerning those that have actually liked your Page.
When you've scrolled via the names as well as pictures of those that have 'suched as' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies on top of your Page, just listed below the major Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab provides all kind of info pertaining to Likes, Get To, Page Views, Activities on Page, Posts, People, and so on.
For example, you could figure out:
- what countries and also cities your followers are from, and also their numbers;.
- what percentage of your fans are females or males;.
- what portion of your fans fall under different age groups;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the variety of individuals reached with your material;.
- ... and also much more!