There are numerous means to do this however we will certainly take a look at uploading them from your computer system as well as this guide will certainly reveal you how.
Posting Photos On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just want to post photos to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're posting several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could include more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could add message to the blog post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that select Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to add your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.