Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Web. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, below is exactly what you ought to do:
Skype Facebook Login
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, enter the telephone number or e-mail address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you want Skype to instantly log in with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype approval to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to provide Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have access to your information feed, as well as access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.