Untag Photo Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook as well as click on the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe picture located at the top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification including info about the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. When you locate the ideal notification, click the image link as well as it will certainly redirect you to the taged picture.
4. Below the picture, click on "Options" and also choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a list of Options clarifying why you intend to eliminate the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's bugging me, and so on) will certainly show up. Select the suitable one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully gotten rid of the tag from the photo and also it will certainly not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name detailed in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and pick your business name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service page will load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel till you see the name as well as address of your organisation listed under your cover picture. Click on the "Photos" choice simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface pictures you have actually posted. Click the photo having the tag you want to remove, as well as it will instantly expand. A list of all the labelled people shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your computer mouse over the name of the person you desire to untag. After a moment, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.