Block People From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to watch the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box and also click "Okay" to remove and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could see a list of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and choose "Banned" in the People Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the individual to access your page again.
Bonus offer: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: