Can't Log Out Of Facebook
Option to Facebook App Logout Trouble
The service for this preferred Facebook issue is to relocate the application right into inner storage space. Just follow the actions offered below:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications
- Faucet on the Facebook App.
- Relocate the app to the internal storage completely.
- Restart the phone
- Login once again.
- After spending some time, Close the app.
- Reactivate the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time around after that you will have the ability to login automatically without getting in that so long e-mail ID as well as password combo.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Can not logout of Facebook, clicking arrow ahead bar takes me to general settings instead of sign off
You can try to Clear Currently the Cache, Cookies, as well as Site Preferences with Time array to clear set to Everything through Devices (Alt + T) > Clear Current Background and check.
If the issue lingers, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox function could take care of lots of concerns by recovering Firefox to its factory default state while conserving your important details. Note: This will certainly cause you to shed any Expansions, Open up sites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will shut as well as reset. After Firefox is done, it will certainly reveal a home window with the details that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open up with all factory defaults used.
Additional information can be discovered in the Refresh Firefox - reset attachments as well as setups short article.
Did this solution your troubles? Please report back to us!